Friday, July 01, 2005

Why???

Dim Gai???

An Zhua???

Why????????

Why do people all think that War of the Worlds is good... except for me?????????? I thought it was fairly BAD... to the extent I could just nod off and fall asleep in the cinema... well... maybe I have got very bad taste... but to me, the movie was just bad. Period. Not up to standard??? Given the fact that people said that the book was GOOD... So good that when people used to read it on radio...(yes, the book is THAT old) everyone thought that aliens were invading earth... So in short... The movie was disappointing... Come on... I reckon movies like this can never be as good as the books...

So I'm waiting for Bewitched, July 7th... Anyone with me??? I reckon Nicole Kidman wud be better than Tom Cruise... In many aspects... Argh... I just so don't like Tom Cruise...

Went to work today... at 8... started work at 9, and ended at 9... I learnt sooooo much!!! to the extent that I feel a sense of satisfaction... and a sense of happiness deep in the bottom of my heart... Learnt how to use the dispensing system at the back of the hospital... and that adds to my already present knowledge of how to dispense from the front... U have to check for generic names... cuz they don't use brand names at the back... it was a truly enjoyable and interesting experience... thank you God for letting me learn all these stuff... :)

Going in to work again tomorrow... really have to thank God for giving me all these chances to work, to earn money, to help people... :) grinZ... am so happy...

Oh ya! I love U guys!!!! hahaha

Cell is on Thursday... thank god... now I can go...!!! tho' I dunno how to get back...
-_-!!

No comments: