Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I AM A SURVIVOR!!!

hahaha I made TIRAMISU today...

TIRAMISU man... it has to be one of the ahem... most complicated things I've ever made in my WHOLE life... still surviving it through... thank god!

Well... tasted it just now...

The cream was too runny... I was really upset, n thought it was ruined...

THEN... Janice called me... and...

We talked... and...

I REALISED U HAVE TO LEAVE TIRAMISU OVERNIGHT TO SET!!!!!!!

smartie pants...

Just uglied my tiramisu(If there's such a word, where there isn't...

yum yum...

I love tiramisu... griNZ... esp that at CIAO ITALIA...

yum can't wait

I'm cooking fettucini ALFRESCO tomorrow for cell... hehehe... it looks yum on the recipe book... I just hope it tastes YUM as well...

God I pray U make it all good...

pray pray

:)

Battle day is on Friday... 22/7... and I am GOING TO WIN THE BATTLE...

love ya guys!

No comments: