Monday, July 18, 2005

ME!

I AM A BIMBO...

Really a BIMBO...

Tell U guys what happened...

Passion set up a booth at Curtin, to promote River Cruise, and for us to help people, to get to know people... and guess what... Shen Xian was talking to Sheryl today... and he asked her if she got contacts...

And instinctively, I thought "Hang on a second... I thought Sheryl's already wearing contacts?????" OK BLUR ME right... nevermind... Stupid... means stupid...

I read something really interesting today...! hahaha... guess what??? I was studying on Type IV hypersensitivity, and read on something on tuberculin reaction. It's when they inject tuberculin, or proteins into your body, and if you have been exposed to TB enuff, and have the antibodies, the area of injection swells between 8-12 hours and the peak is at 24-72 hours... This is because the Helper T cells are activated, release cytokines which activate Macrophages, NK cells, CD8+ cells, granulocytes which go to the area of infection, and try to "ingest" the antigen. That explains the swelling, in a previously sensitised person, as the antigen is in contact with sensitised T cells...

SORRY FOR BORING U GUYS OUT!!!

But I just remembered, at P 6... we had to take BCG jab... and then before the jab, we took this tuberculin test...

SO I AM EXCITED!!!! hahahaha

Cuz I finally figured smth out... and that happened to me b4!

GriNZ

No comments: