Sunday, July 03, 2005

Happy!

Hey Hey...

Am like really happy today... :)

Got out to a new start... woke up really early...

Church service!!!! sang one of my fave... Undignified... griNZ... It's one of my fave... cuz it's really catchy, and I love the tune... and it made me feel really undignified... I cud feel gods presence in the house... today... was exceptionally strong... When Mr Simpson talked about Xtians being like Salmon, how Jesus will come to wipe away our tears at the end of time, it felt so sweet... I shed a tear... cuz I could imagine my daddy in heaven coming in front of me, telling me... it's ok, all your sins are forgiven... and his hand just coming and wiping the tears off my face... God is good... so good to me!

Went for lunch with my new Winter Cell... headed off to a great start, Genesis was my cell leader, and we're having cell on thursday!!! hahaha... in short, 8 people went only, the rest, either were too tired, or didn't feel like going... so we went to good 1... and I talked a lot... ate a lot too... lot of rice... yummy... :) I just so love rice!!!! hahaha... then I displayed a form of stupidity again... Stupid Daniel la... he was on the topic of cars... then after 10 mins he was talking something I totally didn't understand... then I asked him... Are U guys still on the topic of cars??? And Genesis said "We were off it for ages!!!!" hahaha... and everyone laughed at me... Daniel said I should start refreshing my page... cuz I was prolly still on dial up, and the rest were on broad band... *grrrr* angry... Ok... I kept showing off my bimboness today... I think I'm becoming stupid...

May sent me to lunch... hahaha... thank you girl!!!! On the way we started singing this song... aww can't remember it anymore!!!! but it was a nice song... or else I wudn't have sung it... grinZ... hahaha

Daniel sent me home after lunch... hahaha... and I said he sounded very nasal... and I pinched his nose and I pinched mine too... and said he sounded just like that... He said he just sounded like Donald Duck... hahah... and he had a leaky pen that left 2 dots on his face... it looked like fungal growth...

Speaking of that, I realised that kachiau-ing ppl has becoming my way of life... I feel quite bad hey... cuz I always kachiau people... dunno if I piss ppl off very easily... sigh... I dunno how many ppl have I pissed off because I kachiau them too much... what do you think??? Do I piss U a lot??? hmm... I dunno... dun know... but hey kachiau-ing ppl is my nature... and if I changed that, I wudn't be me... imagine Kaiting not being happy, not cheerful, not kachiauing u... *gasp* that wud be scary right???!!!

Am I too cheerful or what???

I feel very sorry... U guys know I've been going on and on abt ppl giving 50% to choir... yet that day I cudn't wake up for choir practice!!!! I've been trying to make myself feel better by telling myself that "It's ok... It's only 1 hour... the bus ride to and fro wud have taken up 1 hour too... so don't feel too bad"... That's not good, KT... *smack* wake up... Nvm... Choir practice next week... I'll be there!

Love U guys!

No comments: