Friday, July 22, 2005

I've just finished my harry potter...

VERY NICE...

Much better than the fifth book, of course I'm sure you've heard it before...

But Harry isn't returning to Hogsworth anymore... or so he says... the story's getting more and more complicated... I have got no idea... at this point of time, it doesn't seem all so interesting anymore... yet I know I'll be sorry when the whole series finishes... I mean it DOES have to finish at some point of time... she can't go on writing forever... it's getting too boring...

Dumbledore died... yes now let's keep a moment of silence to mourne the death of one of the greatest wizards of the wizarding world... 1...2...3... well he died a sad death though... I WAS SO ANGRY AT THE STUPID SNAPE... he was the one who used the avada kedavra curse on Dumbledore... In other words, killed him... and Dumbledore just told Harry to do whatever he told him to do... to protect Harry... SACRIFICE... Self sacrifice...

Sweet...

Do I sound all bitter...??? hahaha... and sarcastic...

Well... well... well...

I need to go on diet... Someone just said I've put on weight... I didn't know it was THAT obvious anymore... man... so upsetting can...

God, please help me to go on diet... please help me restrain, help me stop eating junk... and eat small portions of food only... when I'm craving stop my craving, Lord... or else, help me not grow fat even tho I eat a lot... OR... help me lose weight rapidly... like 20kg in 1 month... OR... U know what???? make everyone around me FAT!!!! :P In jesus's name, AMEN!!!!!

whatever... I am mean

No comments: