Thursday, July 28, 2005

Weird Dream

I need to blog this man...

I had the weirdest dream of all...

I dreamt I was working at Hollywood Hospital Pharmacy.

And I was meeting Daniel for lunch... we were supposed to be meeting at some garden at the hospital... But weirdly enough, the garden was like some magical garden, wasn't on the ground... was somewhere in the middle out there, so I had to climb stairs, and then walk through doors...

Then I saw this sign that says "Clara's lab... Garden access" and it had the cutest drawing of a little girl... So I went in, and I saw Clara there... there was no garden access... and Clara was a dentist! hahaha and she said... "Is this dentist service provided for everyone working at the hospital??? Free ah?" and I was like... "no... no..." and I rushed out... look at the clock, cuz I was pretty late and I had only 1/2 hr lunch break... So I walked out a door, that lead to the garden...

Then outside, I saw Vince and a lot of people... He was driving this really cool car... which was black, I think it was a toyota silica, it looked like one... and at the place where the toyota logo was meant to be, there were the words "About me". Then so happened Vince's friend/ family was a patient who had not long to live... Then I looked at Vince... and he mouthed the words "last dinner" and Vince was talking in fluent Chinese to his family... hahaha... and then...

Phone rang...

So I woke up...

hehee... isn't that a lot to remember about a dream???? No wonder I'm having a headache now... griNZ...

No comments: