Monday, July 04, 2005

I have realised... I am a hopeless romantic...

Really hopeless...

I swoon at the sight of...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Him... yes him...

Yin Xiang Ze... the guy in the Z3... He's my dream guy man...

Anyone who hasn't watched All about Eve... probably wouldn't understand what I mean by the post...

Seriously... wouldn't U want a guy like that...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A guy who can play piano...

A guy who is the CEO of a broadcasting company... a guy who can plan for you... a guy who is older than you... a guy who leads you in everyday life... a guy who loves you for who you are, even tho U are a tad too stupid at times... a guy who's always there to wipe away your tears... a guy who gives in to you but knows when to be strict.

Who wouldn't want a guy like that??? He drives a BMW!!!! hahahaha...

But that would be too fictional isn't it??? When can that guy appear in my life???

Not possible right???

Sigh... :)

No comments: