Wednesday, July 06, 2005

It's been an upsetting day for me...

Went up to Woods Ward... and found 3 people had passed away over the week, and 3 to come... all these people passing on... has really been making me feel pretty upset... But I know that's a natural process of life, and I shouldn't really feel upset... anyway, they were suffering even more, so it's probably better that they move on...

Argh... Kaiting... don't think, don't think...

I watched Mr and Mrs Smith just now... the show was... dunno... didn't really enjoy it... but at least it had a good ending... yeah???

When I just pass by the patients, I just say a silent prayer for them. Some of them are fighting so hard to live, yet U see others throwing their lives away... I pray God will bring them home, when their time is up...

sigh... depressed... ah well

No comments: