Tuesday, July 19, 2005

It's at times like this I wish I had a boyfriend...

Maybe PMSing...

Maybe I'm just stressed from all the study...

I wish I had a boyfriend... hahaha it's just a sudden thought...

Or... I wish I was close to Qin Yan kor kor again... I miss him so much... I miss the times he'd bring me to Mill point... so I could cry... I miss the times I could go over to his apartment, and he'd on "Kiss--Because I'm a girl" then I can cry properly... I miss going over to his apartment to kapok food... I miss him... even at my birthday... I miss him so much so much... maybe it's just this time... where I suddenly miss him...

BUT I MISS U U KNOW???

WHERE ARE U...

2 ppl in Perth... yet we meet once in 3 months, I can't believe we used to be close...

U're so far from me now...

I miss U

What the hell... I suddenly feel like I'm behaving like a little girl...

Kenjiro says:
the veri urge to rush hm n hug ur parents telling them:" thanz dad, thanz mum..... thanz 4 being always there 4 mi when i needed u most..."

Thanks Xuande... U really do understand my feelings...

I really have great fun talking to you... esp when U call me out of the blue... U know, NO ONE has ever done that??? NO ONE has called me from Singapore that often... it's always me calling back... U know... I really really appreciate you for that... although I don't say that... but... :) thanks...

I do miss my parents... heaps... And I don't care what others think... I really don't understand why people can tell me they HATE THEIR PARENTS... maybe I've always enjoyed my relationship with my parents... I really LOVE them heaps... and call me a daddy's gurl... I don't care...

Thanks Xuande...

:)

No one's posting comments on my tag...

THAT IS SAD

haha nah kidding

No comments: