Friday, July 08, 2005

55... the last time I heard the news... it was 55...

And it is not going to stop there...

The death toll is rising... just like an exponential curve...

Somehow death just seems so... natural to me now... Afterall, it always has been natural...

Afterall, I've seen 9 deaths this week... ah well... not seen... but heard... 6 from Woods, 1 from ICU, Alberts mum, 1 from PCU... And I watched the undertakers bring the body away... he was put in a body bag... Boy... ain't I lucky???

I am not sarcastic... I think I really am lucky...

How many people get to see people inject talc into other ppl... pleurodesis or smth like that... I cried... because it was a failed operation, the doctor had to take the tube out of the patient and stitch him immediately... haha I didn't want to see... but I made myself stay... Mum had a pleurodesis too... I really pray that ah pek will survive this time... Feels that he wun leave the hospital alive... U know... he's really susceptible to infection... they have to put another tube into him now... to drain all the fluid building up in his body... long story, lazy to explain here... ah well... poor guy...

How many people get to watch undertakers remove bodies from the rooms and wheel them to mortuary??? It was scary hey... tho I didn't get to see the body... it was scary just seeing the body bag, knowing there was someone... a supposed real person in there... who just died...

But death is just so natural...

1 thing I've learnt from hospital... treasure everyone around you... U never know what tomorrow will bring... I love you guys... if I never had the chance to tell you guys that... I want to let U know... I still love you...

Don't regret... :)

No comments: