Thursday, July 28, 2005

Had cell today...

Had a talk with Genesis, and we talked about some stuff... and there are a few things I really need to do, in the new semester, and coming years.

1) I want to see myself leading. A new cell... I aim to be a cell leader, and I know I will become 1

2) I want to improve my relationship with God... God has been so good to me, yet I haven't been giving enough to Him. Sometimes I wonder, He loves me so much... but I don't do enough for him. And one aspect is Worshipping him. I find it very hard still, to go out and randomly talk to people. I also find it hard to study consistently. In order to be a leader, I really have to show this quality. Made it a point to change the way I live. Bye bye to a lot of temptations. I really need you guys to pray with me for this aspect. I really want to excel... Excellence, for God

3) I want to see myself doing great things... I want to improve in my relationship with my parents. I want to evangelise to them, I want to step out in faith to tell them I'm Christian. But I don't have the faith to do that yet.

4) I want to help. I want to be an exceptional person. I need prayers. Pray with me ok?????

Thank you guys...

FYI, I passed my supp! :)

No comments: