Monday, July 18, 2005

Psalm 31:22

In my alarm I said, "I am cut off from your sight!" Yet you heard my cry for mercy when I called to you for help.

Sometimes we feel that God has left us... yet this verse has truly spoken to me, telling me God will never leave me. It seemed to "pop" out at me, telling me I don't have to be afraid... God is with me all the way

Psalm 84:3

Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young-- a place near your altar.

Reminds me of the phrase "麻雀虽小,五脏俱全" (Even though a sparrow is small, its Vital organs are still intact, there to ensure its survival) That further reinforces the fact to me that God provides for what I need. I may be small and insignificant, yet he has allowed me to be close to him

GOD IS GOOD!!!!! :)

No comments: