Monday, July 11, 2005

I honestly proclaim...

I do have lotsa things to write about my week, yet by the time I get home... they're all gone... I just seem to forget everything that happened... U know the thing that's like... "OOOOH I need to blog this...." but when I get home, I forget everything??? Ooh... but I need to show U guys my newest photo... hahaha... my newest toy that did something to my hair... My hot iron curler... nice???

Girls say it make me look OLD... I quote Sheryl: "Patty!!!! U look 10 yrs older!!!!"

Guys say it makes me look more mature... hahaha and SEXAY... :P grinZ... I dunno what the hell I'm thinking at the moment... just feel so drained...


I feel like I've been working 12 hours... got to Uni at 9... For curtin IO volunteers meeting... and then we started packing since 10- 3... and then I went straight to work... at Hollywood... started at 5... it's amazing how I need like 1 1/2 hour to get to work... and then I worked till 9... well... super tiring... had fun talking to Christie, the pharmacist tho... we talked a lot... and I learnt a lot too... She rocks!!!!

So what do U think of my hairstyle???? nice??? too old for me??? or... SEXAY??? hahaha... griNZ...

No comments: