Sunday, July 31, 2005

Thank God for Joel...

Thank God for Joel...

Had a talk with Joel today... Not long, but I realised a lot of things... that I can change my perspective on...

Thank God for putting Joel in my life... He has been like a senior to me... been looking after me so much...

Thank God, Joel's really like a big brother to me...

Thank you father Lord... father... you've been so good to me, helping me find solutions to my problems... Thank you father Lord... love you heaps...

I'm super tired...

I've thought it through...

I shall not get too close to any guys in my life anymore... Keep a distance... until a guy makes me feel "wow" haha...

Anyway... Zhengyi is soooo cooL man!!!! On his guitar... hahahahahaha COOOL and I DO mean it!!!!!!

:)

Ah the randomness of this post

No comments: