Wednesday, July 27, 2005

幸福也是那么的简单,简单到我们都不相信它就在我们的面前。而我们往往都让它流走了。
Translates to : Happiness is so simple, simple to the extent that we don't even believe that it is in front of us, and we usually let them flow away.

How short, yet how true. I was listening to 933 online... and I feel like the luckiest girl on earth... I LOVE 933... was listening to <<音乐日记>> which was talking about this story, about this boy and this girl. They were searching for the perfect partner. They met each other when the boy was 16, and the girl 14... and they were bewildered by how perfect each other seemed for them. They didn't believe that happiness could be so simple, so near. They left each other, so as to find out whether they were the perfect couple. They finally found out at the age of 32 and 30, that they were meant to be. How simple, yet how true the sentence is!

How lucky are you? How simple happiness is in front of you? Do you actually realise the worth of your existence, or are you very simply just a passer-by in life? Do you actually know how much you are valued at? I sincerely hope you do. I sure realise it. I am a very lucky girl... really lucky.
Life has not been a bed of roses for me, yet I feel as if I'm one of the luckiest girls on earth. :)

Listened to this song by stephanie sun, 遇见

听见冬天的离开
我在某年某月醒过来
我想我等我期待
未来却不能因此安排

阴天傍晚车窗外
未来有一个人在等待
向左向右向前看
爱要拐几个弯才来

我遇见谁会有怎样的对白
我等的人他在多远的未来
我听见风来自地铁和人海
我排著队拿著爱的号码牌
我往前飞飞过一片时间海
我们也曾在爱情里受伤害
我看著路梦的入口有点窄
我遇见你是最美丽的意外

总有一天我的谜底会解开


This song is so short, so sweet, yet so meaningful. It's one of my favourite songs... 我遇见谁会有怎样的对白, 我等的人他在多远的未来, 我听见风来自地铁和人海, 我排著队拿著爱的号码牌. Sigh... so sweet... and so meaningful... and so sad...

I love this song so much!!!!

Went for Passion booth orientation today... and had no mood to talk to a lot of ppl... haha sigh... a bit stressed... got so many things to do... and phone bill is rocket high! god of wonders, I pray you work wonders and miracles... help me with money and stuff... give me the wisdom to work my money through... god, I pray your helping hands be upon me... in jesus's name amen!

No comments: