Friday, July 22, 2005

Yours truly has finally realised that...

She depends too much on friends...

Yes, I think I do... I depend too much on friends...

When I first came, I depended too much on Qin yan kor kor, who listened to me whenever I was upset, bring me to mill point whenever I needed to cry, take me out whenever I needed him to. And now things have changed... we aren't as close as before anymore...

Then nowadays, I depend too much on Sheryl... Whenever I'm upset, I'll just pick up the phone and call Sheryl... and she'll just accompany me to talk... haha... then tell me jokes... tell me happy stuff... pray for me... and she'll just accompany me until I cheer up...

Hey thanks guys... I really appreciate that... Really really do...

But I suddenly wonder... is that the RIGHT thing to do???? To depend so much on friends??? What happens when suddenly the friendship dies down and you finally realise... that... you cannot depend on that person anymore??? Just move on, and find someone to depend on??? I really don't understand...

Had my supp today... the questions were relatively similar to June paper... I just didn't do it well enuff, I reckon... But it felt better than June... yet I have got no idea...

Ahh well... I should stop thinking of it, or I'll start to cry... if I really do... hahaha...

Well well... bed's beckoning to me

No comments: