Monday, July 04, 2005

Weird how it takes another person's death to remind us how fragile and precious life is...

Just letting you guys know... Alberts' mum just passed away... She's been diagnosed with terminal cancer abt 2 yrs ago...

I know this might come as a shock to many... Because we don't know Albert well... but anyway, he's still undergoing chemotherapy at Melbourne... The first chemotherapy failed...

Reminds me of Val... I remember how we used to play around... muck around... think that we were invincible... we were so young... she's been gone for 2 yr plus already??? her death came as a shock to many, including me... all I can do now is pray... we miss u, girl...

Feeling really miserable now, at this moment... I really miss her, I really miss the times we were in Secondary school... Albert... who can understand how he feels??? Who can be there for him at this time, when he needs people by his side??? I really hope to see his smile again... Albert, be strong... That's what I really want to say, yet it's so hard to just pick up the phone and say, hey be strong... Albert, be happy... Don't let this affect you...

Facing death in the family... is really hard... really really hard... But don't let this affect you, continue to be strong, for us... For CCHSM 1K 1999, 2LY 2000, 3MD 2001 and 4MD 2002... I know he wouldn't be seeing this... but hey... Albert... be strong... God has never left you, nor will he leave you...

I've been meeting weirdos all the time... and someone just told me that he hacked into my computer system... what can I say???

I feel utterly scared right now... I dunno if he's telling the truth... so I feel pretty scared at the moment...

What can I do????

No comments: