Friday, July 22, 2005

I feel fat and ugly... and even fatter and uglier when I see my pictures... I feel bloated up like a balloon... I need to lose weight... man I really should... what can I do???

argh... I want to scream...

I dun want to keep feeling this way...

I hate it when I feel this way...

Yet I still do...

I ought to stop eating... completely...

Whatever...

Am contemplating the prospect of going to UK or Ireland to work after I get my license, that's about in 3 yrs time... am thinking of just going there, and work... and maybe just leave Perth... let's see how it goes... or maybe I'll come back... or maybe... get attached here, and just settle down... The last option sounds most tempting...

But I'll c where God wants to bring me...

:)

maybe back to Singapore...

I never know

No comments: