Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Woooo... had the most exciting day of my life... :)

Firstly, went to watch monster in law. Got tickets for the La Premiere... was super nice up there... I felt super sua ku... cuz I was like... "wow...!!!!" at a lot of things... hahahaa went into the "vip" lounge, where we could get popcorn, and drinks... there was coffee and tea available, cold drinks(diet coke, coke, sprite etc) and unlimited popcorn. Me, though had a sore throat and was coughing a lot... had to have diet coke! The only gassy drink I can bring myself to drink. Then hung out at the lounge for a bit... then went inside... The seats were super big and comfy hey... and then the walk way was pretty much abt one and a half the size of normal ones, so people can walk comfortably. I stretched my legs as far as I could, to see whether I can touch the chair in front... but to no avail. Legs too short... I thoroughly enjoyed myself heaps... It's really great to go to La Premiere... :) tho' it's prolly a once in a lifetime experience... hahaha... Of course credits go to the person who suggested it all... thanks heaps... you're a bomb...! :) It's really great hanging out with you! Met up with Joel, and picked him up to go for orientation... at 3

Then... went back to uni for orientation. Twillight tour. When I was walking around in Carousel, received a phone call from Fenny, telling me to invite at least 6 ppl to hang out tonight... and I was like praying and praying about it... really very worried, cuz I didn't know how to start. God was great... he didn't allow me to worry too much... cuz I didn't take much time to get to know people well enough to invite them out... hahaha in about 1 hr I invited 5 people... hahaha then later I managed to get 2 more, and then found out one guy I invited was with Clara, so... I got 6 people to go with me! hahaha... that was super great man...

WENT BACK TO CAROUSEL FOR MOVIE... man... watched Fantastic 4 Since I told them I've watched monster in law... and so... was all cool... hahahaa...

SO IN ALL, tho I'm really like tired, I'm really happy... those ppl seemed to enjoy hanging out with us... praise the LORD... :)

God is good... :)

No comments: