Monday, July 25, 2005

I had a long talk with the cell core members today...

Genesis, our leader, Fenny, our intern, Ning and Alphonsus.

It was a really enlightening talk, and I realised what direction our cell was travelling to. Praise the Lord, I've got a different viewpoint on my new cell.

Firstly, the boys are still boys, but I no longer view them as just boys. They are leaders. Going to be leaders in future, in cell, in church. I can envision them just going up to the podium, confidently sharing their viewpoints. The canning people do have potential, and I believe that I have the potential to help in a part of their spiritual growth.

Secondly, I've decided to become more caring, and be able to get to know the people better, so that I'll have better speaking right into their life. Lord, I pray you help me, give me the people you think you want me to know better. Lord, I pray that we will have better bonding. In Jesus's name, amen.

Anyway, that's about all from cell...

Was helping out at IO orientation today... and someone annoying came along... made me super angry... I shall not point names, but HE knows who he is... I really wonder how someone can be so thick in the head, but I shall cease to comment, lest I piss people off. Anyway, yeah... I was really very angry, but shen xian was like... "what you so angry for???" Which made me think... that's right... why should I get angry with people like that? In future I shall, and WILL make myself keep my cool. I really admire Joel, who rarely loses his temper... I aim to be like him... grinZ...

Twillight tour in the evening... and Monster-In-Law in the morning!!!!

No comments: