Sunday, July 24, 2005

These few days I've been thinking...

I really don't like my new cell... I really really miss my old cell... cell leader... cell intern... cell members... miss them super super a lot... man...

Reasons why I don't like my new cell

1) Too many boys...
And I don't mean guys, I mean BOYS... who really have no similar topic to mine... U know when boys are still in the process of changing hormones... They are really really immature... and U don't know how to relate to them. Not that I am like very very mature, but I just don't know why I don't know HOW to talk to them

2) Jonathon Chia
He is the one and only guy I've ever went off at in my 3 years in Perth... maybe the others received the silent treatment, but he is the only one who ever irritated me to the point that I actually screamed at. Yes. I screamed at him before...

But as I was complaining to Priscilla today, she gave me a totally different and new view of my new cell... She told me that they put me in a new cell probably cuz they know I've got the potential to grow, to be able to get to know and understand new people. Then I will be able to grow better... she also told me that they probably put me in a new cell cuz they can see my potential to lead, and so then they want to spread the leaders out.

I don't know why, but that seemed to cheer me up further... and make me want to grow in my new cell... maybe that's what god means by taking us out from our comfort zone... God I pray you use me to touch more people, and help me grow in you. Help me grow, and not want to stay in the valley of baca... I want to overcome obstacles... and continue to grow in you, o lord... Lord, when I am tempted to give up, I pray you pull me back. There may be some issues in my life that I need you to pull me back... and need to overcome, and Lord, I need you in MY Life... In Jesus's name I pray, Amen

No comments: