Thursday, June 30, 2005

My few days...

Got this quiz from KL's blog!!!!

Link is here: http://quizbox.com/personality/test82.aspx

Your view on yourself:
You are intelligent, honest and sweet. You are friendly to everybody and don't like conflict. Because you're so cheerful and fun people are naturally attracted to you and like to talk to you.

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.

Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.

The seriousness of your love:
You like to flirt and behave seductively. The opposite sex finds this very attractive, and that's why you'll always have admirers hanging off your arms. But how serious are you about choosing someone to be in a relationship with?

Your views on education:
Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.

The right job for you:
You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.

How do you view success:
You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.

What are you most afraid of:
You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.

Who is your true self:
You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.

Do U guys think the above describes me??? To a certain extent, I think it does... But of course not 100%... Me flirtatious???? hahaha Wanying's said that before... I remember me and my sister talking about it... she says... It's only just a line of difference between flirting, and being friendly... So am I just merely friendly, or flirtatious??? What do you think???

I agree that I'm a true romantic... but for me, I can never keep the feeling strong... cuz... I always think I'm in love, when I'm not actually really in love... when can I know when I love someone???? That's when I really have to walk with God... I want someone who can lead me... but can I do the same??? Can I fit into his category??? I really wish...

Thanks Huiyi!!!! That's really sweet, the way U wrote about our friendship on ur blog... truly, I'm sure friendship can survive distance!!!! :) Dun worry... once you're upset, just give me a call, and I'll call you immediately... I promise!!!!! Look at this...

就算你我在热闹喧哗中走散,友情会第一时间赶来。
。。。。

维着你,抱紧你,相信你,我确定!

I love U girl!!! I love all of you!!!!

Sheryl, who FFK me for Batman Begins... hahaha... but it doesn't matter... I was only mad at U for like... hmm... 15 min??? by the time I got into Dymocks, all my anger faded... hahaha... :) Glad to hear that you enjoyed the time together... and quiet time... I really love that night... :)

One thing for sure...

I have made good friends... and it's never going to end... at least at this part here... I give you my promise... I'll keep the friendship no matter what...

Watched Madagascar, it's a cartoon... and War of the Worlds... both weren't that good... like War of the Worlds was overrated I feel... I fell asleep in it!!!! How's that??? hahaha... well... but maybe it was just that I was TOO tired??? dunno...

Wanted to scold Sheryl on my blog... but dun want liao... cannot bring myself to do it... grinZ... I sang Karaoke on Tuesday... was $9 for 3 hours!!!!! hahaha.... sang till I was super happy...

Went to hospital attachment... saw all these old people who were sick... treasure your health when you are young... OK??? cuz it's even worse to see young people in hospital... sigh... ah well... whatever... :)

No comments: