Wednesday, June 08, 2005

9/06/05

Before I start, I just want to say a BIG THANKIEWS to all of those who have been by me when I needed you. Been my punch bag, whom I could complain to... whom I have been messaging like crazy... who have been smothering me with bible verses... U know who you are... and I want to say I love you for that... Love you because you are... U
I LOVE YOU!
Am super duper happy now, great contrast to my mood just now... No wonder I'm a Gemini... I change sides so quickly... I mean I don't believe in horoscopes at all... but what it says about Gemini really describes me...!!! Mood swings quickly... hahaha isn't that like so true????
Why am I so happy???
Because... my sister accepted Christ!!! She did her sinners confession prayer hey... U know it's been ages since I've been super happy??? hahhaha well ages means... um... 1 day??? hahahaha... but I am super happy now... like really really really happy... the amount of happiness I have in my heart can't be dampened... cuz I really am super happy... ok I know I've been repeating that word like 3 times in a row... hahaha... but oh well.... Boring me... :P
Study!!! my books are calling me...

No comments: