Thursday, June 23, 2005

Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Chung Cheng High School(Main) and how proud I am of it... Indeed, I am super proud of CCHS(M) and I really love the school... in fact so much... There have been so many fond memories of the school, memories I am proud of...

In fact, which school can be as beautiful as this?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Copied this photo off my senior, weili's blog... please don't blame me for plagiarising!!! haha... I love my school... So many fond memories... in fact, Huiyi reminded me of them again... in the card she wrote me...

"Kuay chap... laksa..." What does that remind you of??? Yes... the stalls in the school canteen...

How about... "Chung Cheng Lake's water supply is only enough for the tortoises in the school..."-- Mr Zeng Yuan Cheng

"Fishball... boing boing boing"<-- Yes classic... Mr Lee Fishball... oops did I say that again??? hehehe I think I did it again!!! It's Mr Lee Er Ker... I beg your pardon... :P

"Ni men ming tian yao bu yao bu xi??? LY jiang ta men yao bu xi"<-- Fond memories of Miss WOng Penguin... I mean Peng Kwee

"I always say FG is like the logarithmic curve.... a lot of imput, but very little output..."<-- Mdm Lee...

and we always say we are the exponential curve!!!!!! Let me show you how the exponential vs log. curve looks like

It looks like ... tada!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

exponential curve= MD, logarithmic curve= LY

Reminds me of a song...

called xi shui chang liu... was very famous when I was like 12????

I love that song so much...

Most importantly... I miss U guys soooo much...

Somehow, secondary sch life has made most impact in my life... not my college, not primary, not Uni... but secondary school life...

Friends I will never forget...

I love you guys so much...

No comments: