Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I love zioN!

Hey guys... miss me??? hehehe I haven't got internet connection at home, so I decided to type out thoughts for the previous days, and then post it up when I had the chance... here goes...

7/06/05
I was watching the SEARCH FOR A STAR 2004 dvd... and a sudden thought came to my mind...
Zion Praise Harvest is the Most HAPPENING CHURCH around... amen???
Well not that I've been to many churches, in fact not many at all...
But it IS a fact that ZPH is the most happening church I've been to!!!
I've joined ZPH for around 8 months, and I've never regretted being in here... Because it has been like a second family to me!!!!
I love ZION...
Simply LOVE ZION
It has brought me to greater heights in my relationship with GOD... and I've even found an accountability partner in my life... Of course, all the glory goes to GOD... hahaha
Sudden surge of emotions...
Really LOVE GOD so much... so much!!! Can I have an AMEN from everyone???? AMEN!!!! God has been so great in my life...
Indeed, I can't list all of the points, but I shall list a few
I am not afraid to admit...
That...
1) I was feeling emotional, wanted to commit suicide... that was last year... but God pulled me back in the nick of time, he spoke to me, calmed down my heart.
2) I found a friend who encouraged me... When deep down in my heart there were secrets I couldn't tell anyone, she listened to me, and she encouraged me. I'm indeed not proud of those secrets, but then God gave me someone who listened to me, and spoke to me when I needed to tell. He gave me someone who ASKED me outright... and I didn't have to tell her myself... Thank God for her... Thanks girl, love ya... of course U know who U are right??? :)
3) Same friend keeps giving me bible verses... the last few she gave me...
Psalm 55:22Cast your burdens on the Lord; and he shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteousness to be moved.
Psalm 56:3-4Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in youIn God (I shall praise his word),In God I have put my trustI WILL NOT FEARWhat can flesh do to me?
If U didn't know who I was talking about in (2), now U know, because you're the only one who gave me these verses when I was feeling down, when I felt like I couldn't do it. You accompanied me, studying till the wee hours of the morning... Love you heaps... Thanks girl... my dear bridesmaid #1 hahaha... :P Man I do hope I get married before you... dun wanna waste time looking for another bridesmaid... hehehe... of course that must depend on whether God allows... :P
4) He gave me another person in my life, who has helped me through, encouraged me when I needed it... That person... is bridesmaid #2 hahaha... well we've said it already... she wants to be my bridesmaid... hahaha never met her before term started, cuz she used to go to the Joondalup Campus, but grew closer in our pharmacy life... always encouraged me, talked to me whenever I needed someone to talk to... Always helped me up when I fell... One of the people who always sees my needs and prays for me... :) Love you girl...
5) He's given me great cell leaders and cell members... :) hahaha... people who really take time off to talk to you, and understand you
6) He's given me great parents... Great family, who always stand by me, when I am stressed, they always tell me... "You can do it"... we always support you...
Whoever said that God wasn't good??? I urge you to rethink...
Because he has put sooooo many good things in my life...
So blessed, I can't contain itSo much I gotta give it away...
YES I love you!!!!
:)
God bless, everyone...
Have a blessed week... :)

No comments: