Sunday, June 26, 2005

Hey... am at Sheryl's house right now, after a drinking party at Janice's house ... and it's currently 2:16 am... What can I say about not getting to bed at this time???

I downed about 3/4 cup(250ml) of Vodka which had 47% alcohol... and about 1/4 cup of Baileys which had about 17% alcohol... and so U see... I was pretty high on alcohol the whole night... My face was super red... Sheryl thought I was drunk... but U see, I could still tell from things... and where they were and stuff... and I was still walking straight... Now the alcohol effect is wearing off... and I'm getting more and more sober... ah well... which is quite good, yet I wish I hadn't drank, cuz now I'm feeling all awake and stuff...

AND I HAVE TO GET UP AT 9 tomorrow morning!!!

Ah well... will be gg to the city with Sheryl to do her work permit... Praise the Lord that she's finally getting down to doing it... :)

Had this 30 min talk with Sheryl about friends... 2 people, with the same mindset that friends forever don't exist... I don't know... just felt a bit melancholic (Donno if it's a good way to describe) ... and I just have got no idea... about friendships... will they last??? how is that possible??? And why do friendships come and go??? Do people seriously don't go all out to maintain friendships??? I admit, I've had my fair share in failed friendships... BUT... I'm pretty determined to maintain my friendships now... and those to come... Friends are always more worth-it than guys... which is a fact...

I love you guys!!!!

*hugZ*

love love... :)

I had this stupidest dream of my whole life... I dunno why I dreamt of Daniel in Dreadlocks... hahaha and his hair looked absolutely afro... hahaha and then he was in this chef costume... with a big slit at the back... and he was wearing jeans... absolutely hilarious... I think Ray was involved in my dream too, but I don't remember why Ray was there... maybe because I think both of them look alike... hahahahhaa.... :) it was simply hilarious... maybe I should go do smth to my hair... I find it looks boring already...

Streak it pinK????

or even Green???

Blue???

What do U think?

No comments: