Sunday, June 05, 2005

I guess I've really grown in these past few months...

I've learnt to see past the flaws of other people, and befriend their good points... I mean... not boasting that I'm a saint... but then thank God, I'm not... yet again, thank God that he put me in this position, and this cell... to learn how to adapt to different people, and look past their flaws...

Don't judge a person because the world judges him/her...

I was just sms-ing Ann that day, and she said something that was really really encouraging to me... and I decided... yeah that's true, I shouldn't judge anymore, and continue to just be a good friend... No reason why I can be good friends with so many people, yet be a super bad friend with someone... u know what I mean??? Just because the world judges him/her, don't judge... and do your best as you would in every friendship.

I feel really blessed right now...

Last night I read Psalm 22...

It was a really powerful psalm, I felt it really spoke to me... like... "oh wow"...

Helped out in the bookshop today... feeling good... cuz I actually have another ministry to serve in... and I felt like I could serve God... what I really require now is to have the skills to promote... and to understand what I was trying to promote... Was really awed by how Janice did it so well... I really have got lots to learn when I'm at the bookshop... thank God for putting me in this ministry...

Really happy happy day... fell asleep right after I came home from Church and Lunch... Followed YA to Taurus... with my sis and Jack... hehehe someone pays for me at least... well I ate sooooo much!!!! crazy... sigh... not even hungry now cuz I snacked too much...

NEED TO GO ON A DIET

I AM FAT

hahahahha

:) Crazy

No comments: