Thursday, June 02, 2005

Long blog!

I'm so gonna miss cell so much!!! Even though we've had our ups and downs, had our share of getting annoyed at people, had our share of pissing people off, but ultimately, we're one big family... at Church that is... But at cell, we're one small, close knit family. It's at cell where you can see peoples potential. It's at cell where you get to know people better... it's amazing how I could know Ann for 3 years, yet get to know her better at cell... It truly is amazing...

Last night was cell evaluation. Before cell, we played "Blow Wind Blow" in the hope of saboing Joel to wear a pink tie... Guess what??? We got it... we saboed him... hahaha... yeah so he's wearing a pink tie soon... Provided we get a pink tie for him... and boy am I NOT givin up the chance...

Jian Zhou commented that I like the name Bimbo... Which is quite true... Although I always make fun of myself, I'm really happy that I got that nickname... this proves that all of them love me enough to call me a bimbo... so ya... pretty much... thank god... and I'm really glad that I make people laugh because I am stupid...

I've been really peckish these few days, been eating so much... that's why I've been rapidly putting on weight... argh... yesterday Sophia commented my face's rounder already.... sob sob sob... so sad can.... how I wish I can eat and eat and never get fat!!!!

Last night I was laughing so much... I realised it's really God who keeps me going on... Yesterday after my exams, I started crying... because I think I really felt bad... but I think God was sort of calming me down too... so when I finished crying, I cheered up... Then when I went to cell and saw all the people I loved so dearly, I couldn't help but cheer up... and smile... I was really noisy last night... I dunno why... tho I'm usually a noisy person... bah who cares...???

Made this thing called "I love you because..." We passed around papers and wrote what we loved about each other... I got mine back... everyone commented that they loved my smiles and joy and laughter I bring to everyone... that got me thinking... what if... what if... one day, Leong Kaiting aka patty aka bimbo aka katie stops smiling??? What if one day she became more reserved??? Would anyone ask??? Seems like I've gotten into this stereotype of being the "happy fruit, aka kai xin guo" So... yeah... if one day I stopped smiling, people would definitely ask... I really hope I can bring laugter to peoples lives tho...

Um... and just letting u know, Jianzhou, I didn't evaluate ur form... someone else did... I evaluated Madaliso's... So don't feel touched cuz I didn't write that... haha! And oh... I'm not your angel...

Ooh we didn't reveal angels yet... oh man... but I think Daniel and I got the same angel... hahaha same ribbon... same day we got cookies... same pattern bookmarks... our angels are super loving can... I love my angel!!! hahaha juz hope it wasn't a guy...

Joel's scaring Dee by dropping her notes everyday... hahaha super funny can... she was dying to know who her angel was... yet all of us found out, juz not her... :P

aww man... I love cell...

God has been so great today... he spoke to me thru Joel last night... and guess what? Today, I prayed before the exams with so much strength... I said "God, I know I've got the authority to make the exam paper bow down before me... and I know you will make it happen, because I am your child... and I want to claim good results from you."

God is great

I think I majorly passed that exam...

It's a sure pass thing...

Hallelujah, praise you Lord...

:)

Happy...

No comments: