Thursday, June 23, 2005

Aww man... It's such a cold day in the house that I feel like wrapping myself up in my blanket and drink a cup of hot chocolate topped with a marshmallow... and feel sorry for myself... Guess what??? I sure caught up on lost sleep... slept at 1+ woke up at 2+... 13 hours of sleep can... this is the 1st... I repeat 1st time I have done smth like that... aww man... what's happening?

Yeah what am I doing a thursday afternoon after exams all alone and bored???

And I mean really bored... ah well...

hahahaha... at least I get to work tomorrow... and saturday too!!! I am sooo looking forward to work... at least it takes away some of my boredom... and of course... *grinZ* I get the cash... Seriously thinking of saving up for my air ticket... Sometimes I just wonder... *geh kiang la... building fund put so much... now no $$ to use liao... blame who???* U know... the occassional rambles... and I realised how little I am... like... I always thought I was a very willing person... one who was willing to give to god... but when circumstances face me... am I still willing to sacrifice??? And it isn't anything important, it's just money...

God please take away my heart of selfishness, and give me a ready heart to be able to give... give to you, acknowledge what U have done for me... and I pray I'll be ready for you. God U've been so great in my life... thank you... and I really sincerely pray you'll help me to keep promises to you... and not be tempted to give up. In jesus's name, amen...

LAst night I went for YA cell... and it was on BGR aka Boy-Girl Relationship... and I learnt a lot... then I realised... I've always wanted a guy who can lead me in a relationship... be it spiritually or just in daily life... but am I able to meet up to HIS expectations??? What if God moulds this guy for me... and this guy expects his future wife to be able to make her own decisions too??? I realised I've been allowing guys to make ALL the decisions when we go out together... Be it... I dunno who... who ever I've been out with... I mean... I got to learn to make decisions on my own... Sheryl says I'm too soft... and I think so too... also, I really pray that God will make me more and more worthy of the guy on the list... Personally, I don't think I'm really worthy of any good guy... but I pray that God will make me worthy of that guy... hahaha...

God please change me, change my mindset and change my heart... God I know there's someone out there for me... But I pray that you will use this time to change me... so that I can be worthy of him... GOd I pray that I will not ask TOO much out of this relationship, more than I can give... because I know that that is the key failure of relationships, asking too much!!! God I pray you mould me... and help me improve my relationship with you, with friends around me before I think about guys... God I just pray for a good relationship with you first, and that I can put u first in everything I do... in jesus's name... amen

En's dog... Justin is soooooooo cute!!! Like super cute... I love him man... he's so friendly too EN I WANT YOUR DOG!!!!!! En's goin back to Singapore for holiday... super happening!!!! griNZ... anyway back to his dog... Justin's the only dog I know who loves playing with balloons... hehehehe super adorable can... sigh... I want him too!!!!!!!!!

No comments: