Friday, June 24, 2005

Just finished showerin... and now, smelling fresh, with the faint smell of DKNY's be delicious sitting at the computer... Seriously I dunno how that smell can still linger on me... given that I've showered and used my shokubutsu. The smell must have somehow transferred itself into my hair... and it's refusing to leave its owner... aka me...

During shower, I just felt like talking about people who've impacted me... actually... frenz...

Those who have always been by my side... when I need them...

Singapore
-KaiLin... my confidanté, punchbag... whatever U name it, she is it :P... hahaha... always ready to listen to my complaints... we've had our fair share of "bu shuangS" of each other, I'm sure there were times U super wanted to slap me right??? hehehe... dun deny... :P cuz I Was just so... I dunno... me... Really funny... the times we spent together... hung out with different cliques, but so weird... we seem to still be able to remain close frenZ... I'll always miss talking to you... cuz U always suan me... griNZ

-Huiyi... One of my closest mates too... Never forget those times we used to talk, and spend our time laughing over some cute guy... or Mos burger... Milk tea... Large fries with 4 packets of curry sauce... and 8 packets of chilli sauce... I think the person sure thought we were sauce promoters!!! Never fails to listen to me babble on and on and on about Zhenwei... hahaha somehow wish I was back to the time I could keep talking on and on about Zhenwei... hahha our endless sleepless nights... then suddenly wake up and go... "Shit!!!! late for appointment to meet at cchs... nvm xuande and ttp sure late 1!!!" oh man...

-Xuande... The beginning of "qian mian liang zhi ma, hou mian yi zhi zhu" theory... haha remember that Huiyi??? ah well... U can be a tad too annoying at times... but hey, we're all the same... the same horrendous laughter, the same things that amuse us... even the same troubles... the same... i dunno...

-Sabbie... my sister in DHS hostel... the girl who's always sleeping... and I have to keep waking her up... I think her pigginess has finally rubbed onto me, I'm sleeping more already... oh man... I really miss the times we talked up till I dunno... 3/4 at night... and then end up sleeping on each others beds... our messy tables... hey I even have photo to prove it ok??? :) I remember everytime half of the room wakes up first, and all of us have to wake the other 2 up... oh man... thoese were the days...

-Phon... sawadee... my pet... cum lover... cum bathroom singer... hahaha... my other sister... chan rak te!!!! yai ber... hahaha I remember myself singing china dolls in thai... man that was funny... and I still remember how to sing it... :) I love U my yai ber... u are na rak mak mak... muakZ!!!

OZ
-Sheryl... U've got to be the first name I mention... cuz U've been more than a friend... a sister to me... a spiritual partner, one who knows all my deepest, darkest secrets... I can never hide anything from you... change in tone... and U know it... girl... I love you for who you are... no matter what others say... U are perfect... the one for me *wink* we are so gonna set up salt and pepper... and sell puppies!!! griNZ... hahaa I love you so much... all the things U've done for me... including just being a listening ear when I need to cry... when I miss home... when I feel stressed... *hugZ*... and yes ur bridesmaids gown will be PINK... wahhahaa

-Priscilla... My sister in pharmacy... never fail to encourage me... when I am down, when I need encouragement, when I'm stressed... U're always there... girl I really thank god for you... he's always been looking out for me... by giving u to me... putting u in my life... hahaha and yes... ur gown will be pink too!!!

-Janice... Just got to know U better... and I really want to say... U've been so encouraging... and putting so much joy into my life... hahaha really enjoy talking to u, and looking forward to getting to know U better... oo and U cook really well man... not kidding... :) really love all ur encouragements... and let's work together on our public prayer!!!

-Daniel... MY PUNCHBAG!!! hahaha... yes please... during the times of exams when I was super stressed and needed someone to complain to... all I needed to was message you, and you'll message back with something like "don't be upset... pray" or... all the lame jokes I can ever think of... haha like... "what do U call a man in a hole with a spade... Doug" ok... that WAS lame... but too bad I know more lame jokes than U do... yeah... everything U do is so encouraging... thank U for being... U!

Malaysia
-Adeline... U're the ONLY one fitting into this category... U're the LONGEST I've ever known in this group of people... yeah... for like 18 years coming??? and U're still the piggiest.... to me... still the piggiest... We've had our fair share of troubles... cried together... whenever I need to talk, I'll just call U and U'll be there... remember all our huan zhu ge ge... and micky... bubbles... remember them??? and what else??? our first earhole piercing... "apommalek kachang putih" and... our cup cake dolls... barbie dolls... ken... our doll house... our polly pockets... remember??? haha how we used to try to beat ah wei in street fighter, call him sleeping ugly... the poor boy... griNZ... ah well... us and our chun li... :) Girl... I miss U heaps... when are U coming over to join me??? Don't worry... ur gown will be pink too... and I HATE U CUZ U ARE TALLER THAN ME... hehe...

No comments: