Thursday, June 23, 2005

Hallelujah, praise the lord

Someone told me...

"I don't like you... so don't bhb... and think that I like you"

And my comment to that is...

Thank God U Don't like me... and may I remind you, that it wasn't me who thought U liked me... but it was U who told me... "I think I am falling in love with you" what a joke!!! whahaha... and now U think I'm bhb??? please can I remind U how bhb U are in the first place???

How U think she likes you when she in fact doesn't?

How U think she's ALWAYS and FOREVER looking at you???

Yes U think I'm pissing you off... and U want me to get lost

Too bad it's my life... and I'll live it the way I want to...

And yes, just as I'm pissing you off... U are pissing me off too... BIG TIME... Richard Head... and yeah... don't come crying to me with some sob story about how girl 1 and girl 2 don't like you, because I have already constantly advised you NOT to... NOT to think too much... and stop telling me(all the time) U wanna go home, and don't wanna stay in Perth... if U really want to, please go home. No one will miss you OK? and don't keep telling me U don't want a girl from Church... I have heard that coming form you 15000 times... OK?

And thanks for telling me that U don't like me... because I'm currently thanking god, and counting my lucky stars that you don't...

Ah well... too bad for you... lucky for me!!!!

hehe life's good... because U don't like me!!!

HALLELUJAH! Praise the Lord

No comments: