Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Guys!!!! exasperation... whatever

*FumEZ*

Guys are driving me crazy...

What's with people looking at your photo online and go... "Can we be friends??? You have msn??? You are really pretty"

Yeah right

*rolls eyes*

As if photos tell everything...

Please... I reckon guys are stupid... and I still think so...

Stupid people... who judge people on the basis of how they look... and want to know girls as friends on the basis of how they look... I bet all they're thinking of are how to get into their pants after meeting them...

Guys...

The species with the lack of brain cells...

And all gers say...AMEN!!!

Oh man... why does AMEN have A- MEN in it...

I've received countless messages on friendster... and my friend has been bombarded by desperate guys with questions like... "I want to know your friend!!! She's very pretty!!!"

Please... U guys don't even know me... OK???

And I hate it when guys tell me... It's not looks they go for... *rolls eyes*

U think U'd want to get to know me if I were 100 kg with severe acne??? get a life...

OK... I just am pissed with guys who come online and want to know me... and even resort to my friends... PHOTOS... don't tell the truth. I am very photogenic, and I admit the fact... so... I don't look as good as I do in real life...

This guy who thinks he's smart... asked me for my msn... and he said... "I dunno U but ni hen piao liang" ok... means... I dunno U but U are very pretty... and he told me he's Drew with the glass shoe... OK... that is such a lame ass pick up line can... Like I will go... *swoon* awwwww... u gonna help me wear the glass shoe???

Guys are lame... and stupid...

OK don't mind me... I just am pissed off

No comments: