Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hey Hey... I had one of the best birthdays in my whole life yesterday... Guess what happened???

I woke up to a message ring tone... From Daddy... And then I checked, and realised I had 2 messages, one from Pris, one from Daddy... The night before, Sheryl talked to me on the phone till like 12+ just to wish me happy birthday on the Dot... haha and plus I was online, so Hui Yi, Shen Xian, Daniel, Adeline all wished me happy birthday... Guess what?????? Once I woke up, I saw 5 planet shakers cd beside my bed!!! Thanks Jack Kor Kor!!!! :)

Check out my planet shakers CD!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The next day, we were gonna go out for dinner, and En and Janice and Daniel were going to come over to my house to gather first... so I had to clean up the house... Mummy called me at 9+; I was vacuuming the house and we talked a bit... Love you mummy... I miss U so much U know??? :)

Then I received 5 sms from Huiyi, TTP, Chun, Xuande and Huiwen!!! They were having a gathering, so I called Hui Yi... then we talked a bit...felt really happy after the call... oh man... I really miss U guys... then I left the house... and checked the mail... and found 3 cards... ALL FOR ME... oh man... but they were allllll wet... tho no ink smudged... Feels really happy... Huiyi wrote in 1, 1 for Huiwen and TTP and 1 Xiaobo wrote... oh man... I really miss Xiaobo... there's not much chance for us to meet up anymore... cuz we're so far... so I really treasure the card... Girl, just want to tell U, thanks for taking the effort to make my birthday special... I love you for who U are... :)

Went to UNI to meet Sheryl... n she did a super ANNNNSUUUUUU thing, made me have to walk to Janice's house to meet her... then after we walked to her house... and my Pharmacy friends came to her house to pick me up for lunch... haha it was meant to be a secret, but they didn't know my address, and anyway I wasn't at home... :) We went to Tea Café at Northbridge... and it served the worst food ever... but that's not the point... the point is the fellowship rite??? And a few of us started talking about Ghost Stories... and then... Michelle made up an excuse to go to the toilet... and out she came with a present!!!!

Check this out!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Be Delicious, DKNY... from my Pharmacy Mates; Jastina, Eric, Priscilla, Ivy, Nila, Leesa, Michelle!!! Love you guys!!! It sure smelt gooD!!!!

Then... went home, watched a bit of my All about Eve... I love that movie... Then En and Janice came over... And guess what??? My darling Mortal, April gave me a present!!!! See See!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 pairs of earrings, a really beautiful bracelet and a card... which says happy birthday... she calls me a special princess!!!

At 8:30, my sister came home... then she told me that the restaurant we were going to... yip chee closes at 9:30 and what should we do??? I thought... nvm then let's just go to Northbridge... and then... yeah was a bit disappointed, but it was OK... Daniel came in after my sister and Jack did... so fed the dog, my sister changed and we left!!!

Guess what my sister got me????

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Revlon lip gloss and a card... hahaha don't think she scrimp on me because... look below

I went in Daniel's car... and guess what??? I got a present I really wanted... Just mentioned it to Daniel briefly before... but looK!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That is... ECHO by davidoff... the one in the middle is the perfume... it's 50mL!!!!! then those at the side, one is a body cream and one is a body gel... I was like... when I opened the wrapping, I saw the words Davidoff... and then... I was like... OMG OMG OMG OMG... don't tell me... OMG!!!!!!! then IT WAS ECHO!!!!! That's the scent I really really wanted... hahaha THANK U DANIEL!!!!!!!

We went to this restaurant called Diamond, beside RMAX... had fish and oyster and stuff... was really good!!! Thanks da jie jie... then my friends, Janice and Daniel went to withdraw money... and came back with a cake!!!! An ice cream cake even!!!! awwww man... SOOOOO HAPPY... so blessed cuz yesterday was the 2nd time I had ice cream cake... it was snickers and baci flavour... taste sooooo good... heaven!!!!! hahaha.... then it had the 19 candle on it... hahaha... thanks guys... I feel so loved and so blessED!!!! Too bad no photos... cuz I forgot to bring the camera!!!! an su!

Went for karaoke there after and sang for 3 hours!!!! 148 dollars... omg... + dinner which was probably about 200??? All paid by my sister... Thank U da jie jie... I really love U so mucH!!! Sang so many songs and I know sheryl had fun!!! thank U gurl...

Oh ya I have to show U what Sheryl got me... on the way to karaoke..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

U treat me like a rose... U give me room to grow... aww girl... Love U!!!!

Then we reached home at like what... 4... washed up... and I took a shower... and guess what??? Sheryl did the greatest thing for me...

She did...

This

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A pair of personalised SOCKS!!!! Thanks girl... I love U so much... U sacrificed 15 min sleep for this!!! thank U!

Then... the night before my ex turned up at my workplace at 9 to give me...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is... a scarf... in the box that he gave me... white scarf he knitted himself... ah well... I mean I like it... but I am not exactly really really touched to the point that we can still get back together... he's nice... but just not meant to be...

Todays talk is on BGR

Then my whole beloved cell... bought me a cake!!! yum yum from cheesecake shop... was chocolate!!! YUMMY U guys know how much I love choc ya??? hehehe thank u!!!!!

Love u guys!!!

I sure enjoy enjoy this birthday...

I am 19... sure looking forward to graduation... oh man...

:)

happy

No comments: