Friday, June 17, 2005

hehehe....

I have got this massive pimple on my face...

MASSIVE k...

really big...

AWWWWW I sooooo am gonna put concealer on it before I go out tomorrow... itchy hands... went to squeeze it... aww man...

Massive pimple... shoO!!!!!!

OK... tomorrow's my big day...

Let me make a preparation speech... for my big day...

All ears???

"Ahem... I feel really happy to have been able to marry him on my birthday, thanks dad and mum for bringing him to this world"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"An su!!!!"

hahaha... well... I feel really glad to be turning 19... This year, I've met with ups and downs... I've got into a better relationship with God and I've learnt to appreciate my parents much more... Learnt to appreciate God... as well as my parents and friends. This past year, I really thank God that he has given me my parents... and he has given me friends whom I can talk about everything under the sun with... Thank you guys... Just making a thank U speech... hahaha... Love U guys

Aww man I feel so happy today...

It was raining cats and dogs...

There was this old lady who was running for shelter... at London Court... and I offered to walk her to the bus stop... she was sooo old and frail... and was so wary of me....
so I tried to let her know that I wasn't a bad person... and then walked her to the bus stop... SHE WAS SO GRATEFUL... THANK GOD... THANK GOD I got to do something like that... Feel so happy now... :)

Tired...

Hahaha... but happy

Turning 19!!!!

:)

No comments: