Monday, June 13, 2005

GOD IS SOOOO GOOD
:)

Today I had pharm bio 231 exams... and I prayed that whatever I didn't study will not come out... except for DNA which I knew I was done for... And... guess what??? Digestion and Calcium metabolism didn't come out!!!! then before exams I told God "God, I'm not gonna get stressed now... I just give everything to you." and guess what??? Stuff that I didn't know what it was... came to my mind!!!!!

Like HGPRT
Hypoxanthine-Guanine PR Transferase... I was like WHAT THE **** IS PR?!!!!!! And I was thinking and thinking... and the word 5- Phosphoribosyl-1-pyrophosphate came to mind... PRPP and I was like... OOHHHHHHH PR must stand for Phosphoribosyl... and I was right!!!! And one of the enzymes that catalysed the reaction between Phenylalanine and Tyrosine... I didn't know how to do... and then Phenylalanine Hydroxylase came to mind...

AND IT WAS RIGHT!!!!!

Praise God...

FOR HE IS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!

Aww man...

God sure loves us!!!! Thank God...!!!! :) Thank you for giving me qn I knew how to do, thanks for whispering the answers to me... THANK U GOD!!!!!!!

No comments: