Saturday, May 21, 2005

Wishlist

Wishlist!

Went out this morning, to celebrate Jillian's birthday, and I realised that...

*gasp*

I am turning 19!!!!

Actually I can't wait to turn 19... cuz that would signal the end of my examinations... soon... But me, being me... shall just list out what I want for my birthday... how's that??? hehehe... and as not many people know my blog, U shall have the honour of buying me stuff.... *kidding* well just a wishlist...

Top of the list, mummy and daddy and my whole family and friends to get to know Christ as their personal saviour... cuz that would be the greatest thing to happen to me... and I can't wait for that to happen...

2. More money... so I can give to church building fund!!!!

3. A date... that's that... I only want my immediate family accompanying me for my birthday... I'm not the kind who loves big parties, although if you want to throw me one I don't mind... I wish for my sister only... at my birthday... just me and her... if you know what I mean... Well I wouldn't mind a real date as well... grinZ...

4. That would be for the future... 1000 roses and an engagement ring... haha wouldn't that be cooL??? a guy proposing to you at your birthday... and then at this really romantic restaurant, he books the whole restaurant, musicians in the background, and there are roses in the walkway to your seat, roses decorating the whole restaurant, and he'll be leading you there... U're dressed in a sleek, elegant black dress, and he's dressed up too... and he stands up... and leads you to dance... then you sit down and in the midst of desert, you find a ring in the cake... or, I wouldn't mind him kneeling down... BUT NO PROPOSALS IN FRONT OF MANY PEOPLE PLEASE!!!!!!!

5. Stronger walk with god... actually this is number two on my wish list... better prayers, to be able to touch the hearts of everybody...

6. Pass all my papers... oh god... help me pass...

7. Now... the material goods...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Baby G... hahaha that's one of the really nice ones I want... and it's pink!

8. I want sookee rings... haha saw this really nice diamond one... it's called eternity... man... http://www.skjewellery.com/collections.aspx IT IS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

9. An ipod mini...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In pink!

10. Some more lady-like sweaters... I dun wanna always wear cardigans with hoods...

11. Pink handbag!!!!

OK... I'll add when I think of stuff(s) to... hehehe

No comments: