Friday, May 27, 2005

Happy happy

Am super happy...

Like really really really happy!!!

Went out for dinner with cell today... am super happy... and super appreciative of god, and all these beautiful people put into my life...

They make me happy...

I just finished an exam today... was pretty bummed... I lost hope for the paper already... and I decided... "nah... I'll just give it all to God..." So I guess he pulled me through... I am not really thinking about the paper anymore, I just hope to pass... and I'll be really happy...

Then went out for dinner with Cell group... They really are great big angels in my life... they seem to cheer me up whenever I am down... wasn't a great gathering, only 5 people... but it was fun... They really gave in to my selfish requests... thank you guys... :) First we had Chinese food, cuz I felt like eating rice... So we went to City Garden... Then, I had lots of rice! boo... hahaha... Went to TimeZone after that... and we played Daytona... had lotsa fun... 4 ppl linked... then after that we played table hockey or whatever Daniel calls it... then Dan and Ann played Sega, and me and May started walking around and guess what we spotted??? A neoprint machine!!!!! hahaha... Me and May thought... "hmm... should take a photo!" and then Dan and Ann finished, and we told them... our thoughts... hahaha Too bad there were people taking photo after that... then later, Dan and JZ played some shooting game, so me, ann and may went outside for a breather... cuz it was too stuffy in there... after the whole thing, we came in and took a photo... wasn't very good quality, but I sure loved it... then they gave in to me again... and we went to Formosa... thanks guys... I really appreciate you guys... always giving in to me... Sorry for being so demanding!!!! Then we sat down and played cards... hahaha... and drank Bubble tea of course...

Super happy... came home at 10:45... and am still happy...

The photos are so precious to me...

Man I am so gonna miss my cell...

Love you guys so much...

Thank you for the wonderful memories...

No comments: