Tuesday, May 31, 2005

New nickname~!!!!

As given by Ann since... like 2 weeks ago...

Me, miss Leong Kai Ting, has got a new nickname...

Embrace yourself for the truth...

I am called...

None other than

... BIMBO ...

With capital B... yes...

A bit insulting hey... afterall I do pharmacy... The toughest course in Curtin... Amen???

haha... yes please...

But I kinda like being called a Bimbo... cuz at least people love me enough to give me a nickname, like what Huiyi says... I guess... :) Seems like every cell I go to, there's a nickname for me...

Last sem, it was Patty, by Chiok... then Rainbow, by Lawrence... then now Bimbo by Ann... and last time in Carmel's cell... they called me fa3 wen2 xi1 shi1... direct translation of pharmacist... Not bad huh??? I'm almost certain I'll become a pharmacist already!!!! If I don't continue to fail... Comeon, Kaiting you can do it!!!

Had a chat with Sheryl on the phone today... and everything was good... seems so funny, like we haven't really talked to each other for such a long time... But we've decided to be accountability partners!!! Like we can pull each other up when the other sins... and I really want to thank God for her... Thank God for this sister I have received in him... Tho' we haven't known each other for long, about 8 mths? But I realised I can really trust her in a lot of things I cannot handle... Lots of secrets... thank God for her... Hey girl, you're great... thank you...

Was thinking of the people that made an impact in my life when I reached Perth... No doubt, it has to be Sheryl, and Priscilla... Known Pris for like... 3 months only!!! not long at all... but cuz we always hang out, so I've gotten to know her much better... Thank God for her, who's always encouraging me when I fail my exams, when I'm down... when I need God in my life, when I'm falling, she's always there to pull me up too... thanks girl, you're great...!!! :) These 2 people have made max impact in my life...

That's why they're gonna be my bridesmaids... haha RSVP in case I get married earlier than they do... I hope I do!!! cuz I dun wanna re-choose my bridesmaids... :P

If I could, I'd get married tomorrow... then I won't have to worry abt studies... but I guess then I'll have to worry abt other stuff... ah well... whatever...

No comments: