Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Scaredy KT

Tired tired tired...

Am so tired!!!! argh...

But I guess I have no right to complain right???

I am afterall... just a student... hehe...

AND I guess there are many more things in life people have to be tired about...

AND I guess I shouldn't complain...

BUT I STILL NEED TO SCREAM...

Really stressed up at the moment...

Cuz' I feel the strain and stress coming... Exams are in less than a month's time... and I really am getting scared... God please help me... I am so scared... :( I really hope I'll pass... or I'll have to repeat one whole year... sigh... Suddenly I really feel like changing course to do something not so Hardcore... like something that has 9 hrs or 12 hrs of contact time per week... not something with 25 hours of contact time per week and still expect us to devote 50 hours more at home... Pharmacy is CRAZY

HOW on earth do people pass???

I really wonder...

Right now, I feel that only by God's grace can I pass...

And I really am scared...

No comments: