Tuesday, May 24, 2005

My day!

Firstly I want to apologise...

SHERYL I'm SORRY!!!!!! :P

I didn't mean to doubt U... dun be angry la... koo chi koo chi koo... hehehe *rubZ ur blue blacks* hahaha... girl... U rock! Really thanks for the call last night I know U were busy but U still took time off to call me... U're the best!Somehow I just felt so happy after the call last night and haven't been catching up with you for ages... girl... thanks so much!

Spent some quality time with God last night, was just talking to him and spending time with him... and prayed for people around me... for abt 40 mins... that wasn't any short time, but I realised I've been putting God second in my life... Second to my studies... I sometimes hear god asking me "kaiting, are you putting me second already???" and I can safely say... yes I did... I am not proud of that... yet I think I have to get back up on the momentum... and I feel good... after talking to him... I opened my heart to him, told him how stressed I was, how unhappy I was, how upset I was... and I guess God really listens... I know he does... and I feel so lucky... Prayed for many things and the more I prayed the more awake I felt... It's so weird how I can only pray at night... In the day, I get distracted really easily... but at night, when I am just alone with him, I feel really really happy...

Someday I shall go to the beach just to spend time with him...

Looking around at God's creation... I feel really lucky... cuz' I find myself in his creation...

Thank you god...

I shall not worry about exams and stuff... juz kambate... god will bless me in his special way... I know it!

Watched I AM SAM today... and I cried and cried and cried... cuz it was just soo touching... super touching... It's about this father, who's actually intellectually disabled... and his daughter is rapidly becoming smarter than him, until social services decided that he couldn't look after his daughter anymore... and they decided to take her away from him, to find a new family she could grow in... and then Sam tries to fight for her... FIght so hard for her...

Her name is Lucy Diamond Dawson...

She is super clever...

really lo... her intellectual abilities highly exceed that of a 7 yO I felt... and there was this part in the movie where she didn't wanna read the word "different" because her dad couldn't read it... she didn't want to be able to read that word... and her dad told her to read it... but she refused to... and later she said "I don't wanna read it if you don't know how to..."

I really cried...

It's so amazing how a 7 yo can be so understanding...

at 7 what was I doing????

Bumming around I guess...

hahaha... whatever...

ciao

No comments: