Thursday, May 19, 2005

Friends? What a joke

Friends???

What do you think about friendships???

I don't think they are reliable at all...

Friendships, what crap.

Guys and girls can never be friends forever can they? I don't think so...

Looking back at one of my closest friends in Perth, the one that I've known since I came... Qin yan kor kor... He's been there ever since I came... when I needed help he's always been my shoulder I could cry on... We could talk for ages and never get tired... We could spend time, just him and me at Mill point. He was the only friend whom, in my opinion, cared about me. He truly did. Last night I was sitting on Joel's scooter... and passed by where I used to stay. And I saw his car come out of the alley... Emotions just crept to my heart. I miss you, I really do... What happened to our friendship? I thought we could always be there for each other, you were really closer to me than many people were... You certainly were like a brother... What happened??? I guess being together with Jasmine would mean that we can't be as close as before anymore... But I feel I'm losing contact completely... Completely... Last night I felt like shouting "Don't you remember how we used to talk anymore??? Don't you remember the times I used to watch "kiss" at your place....?" I guess times are different, but I'll never forget you. I thank God you were put in my life... thank you...

I miss all the people I used to hang out with... I miss all the times we were happy... I miss everything... Most importantly, I miss all of you. Somehow I've become so uncontactable just because I've moved to Cloverdale... or so people say...

Too many comments of "Why do you stay so far???"

Now I don't really care anymore...

I'm me, myself and I... all alone...

No comments: