Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Well Well well...

Wow...

Went out with Cell today... :) really happy... Watched Kingdom of Heavens... It was really um... hard to comprehend, like I couldn't really understand the movie, I only realised it was about the crusades which took place ages ago... about Jerusalem... I didn't know Jerusalem is a Muslim country hey... but it was very bloody and scary... hahaha am really disturbed right now... but Orlando Bloom's cute hey... I was pretty retarded didn't know it was him... until Ann told me... grinZ...

OK I just don't watch LORD OF THE RINGS...

Then went to Chi for dinner/supper... haha drank lotsa tea leh... now feel so awake... and it's already 2+!!! yaaay finally finished copying 18 pages of notes... from Mich... hahaha not bad... I can return her liao... but she juz told me it's ok... cuz she's not coming to Tute tomorrow so no biggie... haha... anyway... that leaves me more time to study for some stuff(s) on pharm bio... feeling really stuffed right now... been studying abt 3 hours per day... never ever thought I'd be so hardworking... I feel like vomitting right now... haha actually right after dinner/supper juz now I felt like vomitting liao... :P YUCK... hahaha... maybe I'm turning bulimic... :P

Let it leak out to Janice that her angel was Dan... oops... hehehe she received flowers from her Angel.!!!! cuz she shouted to her angel "Hey I want flowers!!!" at cell that day... like she was juz saying randomly... Dan's super nice lo... hahaha I want flowers too!!!!! ANGEL... hahaha... :)

Gonna sleep now... typing's really cacat too... I go sleep liao nite nite

No comments: