Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Things are getting boring...

I am like super tired now... REALLY TIRED...

These few days, I've been going home once I have a break from uni, and just coming back for classes few hours later... and I find it really productive. No doubt, the bus ride might have taken up lotsa time, but that's the best time I've been spending time with GOD, just talking to him... and listening to music while talking to him...

Today I got off a stop before my usual stop, and took an extra 5 mins more to walk from the bus stop to my house... but in that 5 minutes, I had a longer talk with GOD than I usually do on the bus ride... Actually getting off 1 stop earlier wasn't the plan BUT I guess it's all good right??? griNZ... was cuz I wasn't actually looking at where the bus went cuz I was talking to GOD... So I guess it's all good...

Have been talking more to Sheryl recently... well realised we've both not been talking much... not cuz we argued but cuz we're just more involved with other stuff(s)... juz wanna say, hey girl I miss U so much!!! hahaha... really thank U for always being a listening ear... and stuff... never laughing at me, or what I say... well thanks

I've thought of 3 ppl who are gonna be my bridesmaid when I get married... hahah that is IF I DO get married... those 3 ppl will be Sheryl, Adeline and Priscilla... my 3 close friends... :) Well... I thought of my sisters too... but I guess not, they're too old by then... hehehe kidding!!!

Well well... can't wait to get married... dun wanna study liao...

I wanna sleep!!!! :P

No comments: