Monday, May 23, 2005

I need something to keep me going

I am just so tired now...

Never thought I could feel so burnt out in just a day... I know I've been complaining of tiredness all the time, yet I feel it just NOW... I can feel it so strongly... I fell asleep at 8 just now... with the hope that I'll wake up half an hour later, but nothing happened... I woke up... 2 hours later... so decided to come online, cuz I really don't have the mood to study...

Study is making me want to puke...

Study, study, study

Don't pharmacy students have lives after study???

That is so crazy man...

I really want to glorify God, but I don't think I'm glorifying him enough...

GrinZ... called Sheryl just now, she said "hey I'll call you back later" let's see what time she calls me back... *I got a sneaking suspicion it will be NEVER haha... :P

Wellwell... don't know why my sister's throwing a tantrum now... I hate it when girls always throw tantrum lo... BF goes look for ex; cry, cry, cry... that's probably one of the reasons why I am so afraid of getting into a relationship... I don't want to be like those typical girls and cry, cry, cry all day long... I had a bad experience last year, up to the point where my ex loved to make me cry to see that I cared for him... cuz I was too strong, didn't show enough love...

I am just a girl... I have my own timing... I got so pissed off when he started trying to do stuff to make me jealous, cuz I believe in trust... and I trusted... well I guess... crazy...

What the h*ck am I typing...

I am going crazy...

God give me the strength and power...

In Jesus's most precious n holy name, amen.

No comments: