Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Me??? spoilt???

Was walking to class this morning... then a thought suddenly came to mind...

I LOVE ZION!!!

Truly, I've never been to many churches at all in my whole life, but Zion is one of the churches where I see people truly enjoying themselves... Whenever worship leader says... "Church, are you ready to worship God???" There is very enthusiastic response... and you can seriously see many people jumping up and down... it is really really a great sight...

The first time I went to Zion, I was a bit shocked... I was like "huh... what kind of church... so weird 1???" Then yeah felt a little uneasy... After that slowly opened up, and started stretching out my hands to give all my problems to God... The big G... him up there... praise him...

Was talking to Daniel online last night... and I told him I felt I was a little spoilt girl... that I am too pampered... and he says... It's ok to be pampered once in a while... but some people just expect gifts all the time... and I was suddely wondering... "Am I like that???" I don't want to be someone like that... keep wanting stuff from people... In fact, I don't really like to receive gifts that are too expensive... expensive gifts make me feel very obliged to the person who gave it to me... and yeah... so please do ignore my wishlist, I just put it up there for fun... actually if U really know me... U know I'm not that sort of person who really loves lavish gifts...

What I really want for my birthday... is just my sister...

Of course that sounds super... corny? hahaha but I really only want her by my side on my birthday... maybe just a quiet dinner... that's it... nothing special...

So please ignore my wishlist... griNZ...

Tired!!!!! LOL but I slept so much still... sianZ

No comments: