Sunday, May 15, 2005

Change of blog!

Hey peeps... I have finally changed, from my www.xanga.com/cinderella_kaiting to http://cinderella86.blogspot.com and I'm sure you guys have realised... right??? *grinZ*

Anyway, cuz people couldn't access my site on xanga, I have decided to post the previous post so that you guys can keep track of it...

Hey hey...

The wedding was super beautiful...

Like really really beautiful...

Made me really wanna get married... and have kids...

Juz that I haven't found the groom...

Yet I wish I had...

Hahaha...

Brief intro about the wedding...

Howboon waited in Church, then Vincent, who was the chairperson started the ball rolling... then the bride came!!! aaaaaa super excited... it was a very emotional morning for me... juz felt like crying... can't imagine my own wedding... I'd be crying buckets! then the bridesmaids walked in first... slowly... then followed by the bride and her daddy... That's my ideal scenario for wedding... sigh... super sweet... I really want a church wedding, white gown with my daddy to give me away... with their blessings, and my husband's family's blessings... Then they went to take their seat... they were the special couple ma... hehe followed by praise... they sang So blessed and through it all... super touching... wow... the singers had great voices... then 2 ppl, Mr Simpson and Sue-I went up to read phrases from the bible... 1st corinthians and ephesians. One about Love, the other about Wives submitting to husbands, and husbands loving their wives... hahaha then... yeah... pastor went up and talked a bit about wedding... and then... he was purposely ka chiauing how boon... dun let him kiss his bride... hehe... then the long awaited time...

THE WEDDING VOWS...

For better or worse, through sickness and health, through riches and poor, till death do us part... That's all I can remember about the wedding vows... cuz my friend's been reciting it to me... hahaha... yeah and then... RIng time... and then KISS THE BRIDE...

Howboon only lifted her veil halfway... silly him! hahaha... too excited i guess... Then followed by photo taking session... and we were mingling at the back... juz talking, having refreshments...

Sheryl reckons I was overdressed... But I don't think so... Took some photos with different people, will post it on blog when I get them... Pris put make up for me... and Dex said I look nice, Jason said I look very sophisicated... haha so sweet of them... thank u ppl!!!

Today, Pastor reinforced the fact that Love is made, and not a feeling... "You can't marry the one you love, so you love the one you marry." That is so true... I am so determined to make my next relationship work... So very determined to make the guy feel so blessed... and very determined to walk till the end with the guy... I wrote out something on paper and posted it on the wall... something about the ideal guy and what he should do... And that is so true... and I promise I will do that to him too... :) But it's too long... can't be stuffed typing it... grinZ...

Today's service was awesome too... David was super funny... and in the end, I realised something... THAT IS... if I want to get my relationships to work, I must pray for them!!! No more being fickle about guys... no more being a butterfly... Lord, I will walk in your words forever... and forever...

Here's a photo I took with shenxian... that's the only photo I got!!! Thanks shen xian!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: