Thursday, May 26, 2005

Just some random thoughts

Cell is finishing...

Am so gonna miss cell...

Like really really really a lot...

Kinda formed a bond with cell, although we don't have long cell meetings cuz we are a thursday cell... + we rarely go out together; but the bond is there... I don't know how we managed to foster the bond there, but I feel that I really can count on my cell group to give me encouragement, and pull me through when I am really tired and need someone in my life... Cell has always been there, esp the girls... Ann, May, April, Janice... whenever we have discussions, I just feel that they won't laugh at my problems... won't look at me like I was some weirdo even if I gave super stupid answers... They have always been there for me... girls I just wanna say a great big THANK YOU... You guys have been great...

I guess that's what fellowship is all about... May got her new car today... and it's a white Honda Jazz... and I was really really happy for her... like deep down in my heart, I was so happy... and she really blessed us, got her car on tuesday, and drove us here today... Thanks May!!! Think today's the first time Daniel didn't have to pick anyone up man... given the fact that he's in charge of transport... hmm I really wonder... *Is he doing his job*??? :P

I got a present from Ma angel! Really very nice of him/her... let's call my angel her(cuz I'm more comfy with girls)... hahaha she gave me an angel figurine, which moves its legs... so it's now hanging on the door of my cupboard... wagging her lags whenever I open my cupboard door... Feels really good to know that someone cares about me... Whenever I open my cupboard door, I just remember my angel... and she makes me smile... hahaha... and too bad... the angel can't see what's in my closet... so no point asking her the state of messiness of my cupboard... she can't tell...

Well well... the stress is building up on me... thank god I've got you guys to pull me through...

Once a cell member, always a cell member...

This is a poem I wrote for U guys...

Thank you

People say we’re not whole without friends
And I fully agree
Cuz’being in cell has shown me truths
Truths that belong to you and me

Sharing has brought me closer to you
The care you have for me shows it all
And all I want to say is thank you
The reasons are simple

Because when I feel tired, it is you
You who hold on to me
Continue to shine in my life
To be my pillar of strength and support

No matter where we may be
I just want to tell you
That I belong to you
You’ll always have a part in my heart and life
Because in Christ
We are unified as one

No comments: