Thursday, May 19, 2005

Cell!!! :)

Hey...

JUST CAME BACK FROM CELL!!!!

REALLY VERY HYPER AND HAPPY NOW

Was in a very tired state today... really a sorry state ah... cuz I didn't sleep well last night, and so today at uni was like "huh..." walking around... but at least I managed to make it through everything that happened, so GOD IS GOOD... haha

Went to Belmont to buy stuff(s) for my angel and mortal... and for cell... really very happy, when I feel like spending $$, the first people I think of are them... and bought them some stuff... hope they like it... spent lotsa time wrapping up the chockies I bought them... but who knows, after they opened the chockies, they chucked the wrapping paper away... boohoo... seriously lo... it was A LOT of time spent, with a LOT of wrapping and unwrapping, and cutting new wrapping paper...

HAVE A BREAK, HAVE A KITKAT...

Guess what??? I bought them KIT KAT!!! :P

Then went to Ann's house, and Bhavik was there!!! grinZ... I asked him to come to cell... but he didn't want... then later, I gave Ann the chocs I bought for her... and Bhavik asked me why I didn't give him, and I said "You're not coming to cell!!!" and he says "So if I go to cell, will I get chocolates????" and I said "Yes" and he says "OK then give me and I'll go to cell" and I gave him!!! AND HE CAME!!!! yaaaaay... very happy lor... GOD IS GOOOOOOD :) Praise you LORD... and he was taking down notes... so happy...

Then Dan(yes orange dan) came to pick us up... and I went out... then I opened the front door of his Hyundai Excel... and tried to shift the seat forward, so I could sit at the back... and I told Dan... "Hey I don't know how to shift your seat!" and he was like..."Just jump in!!!" I was like "I can't I'm too fat!!!" and Dan said "Just put your leg in..!!!" And I said... "Can't!" and Dan came to the front, and opened the back door of the excel... OK SO HE DROVE A 4 DOOR EXCEL AND NOT A 2 DOOR... yes smart KT so u can imagine how much laughter I brought to cell... yes... but nevermind... I enjoy making people happy... GOD IS GOOD... Love you god..>!!!!

YepZ... had fun today... really very happy!!!

Tired but happy... :)

No comments: