Sunday, May 22, 2005

My day

Hey...

Today is Sunday... Sunday... Sunday... Zion day!!! Happy day!!!

I really love Sundays... get to go to church, and see all the people I love...

Was a little upset today...

cuz I slept only 3 hours the previous night, I wanted to go home early after church to sleep... and so I told Corrine... "Hey can't go for choir practice today... cuz I am really tired" and she said "but U have to teach them..." so I had to go... therefore, decided against going to Spencer with cell for lunch... and went with Terence's cell for lunch, so me, may and usha cud go straight for choir... when we arrived at Daryl's house... guess what??? only 7 people came... due to the fact that there are no performances, everyone seems to have lost the urgency to practice... and so no one wanted to go... that's so crap isn't it???? And so practice was cancelled... and Melvin had to send me all the way home. Thank you so much... :)

So I was a bit upset...

But now I feel much better... after I woke up from my nap...

But my eye hurts and I'm having blurry vision at the moment...

Sore eyes!!!!

oh no...

En asked me if I could perform something for celebration sunday with my sis... ahha thinking of writing a song... da jie jie can write the song, I can write the lyrics... see how it goes...
grinZ...

well well... take care guys!!!

No comments: