Saturday, May 28, 2005

hmm...

Ok Ok...

A boring day... I think I simply have no life, ok now I'm pulling out ALL my hair... cuz I realised I need a life...

Just kidding

Just that I've been studying more than I usually do... cuz I've been trying to figure out the past year papers... And I'm quite dead... cuz exams are on monday... What to do???

Trust in God...

That night at cell, we were talking about trusting in God... and how we can trust him... and I thought of building fund... This week, God has been telling me to put a certain amount of money per month into the building fund; double of what I was thinking of putting in initially... This will mean that... I will have to save up a lot... cuz I'm really scared that I wun be able to do it... Pledging that amount means that I will have very little money to bring me through my week... BUT cuz god been telling me to do that, I shall... :) willingly... seriously, I never really worried about my finances before... because I still find enough to bring me through the weeks... :) God has been providing me with so much more than I actually need...

Though I was a bit upset last night... cuz I heard abt office politics in my workplace... really made me wonder... I can't make everyone happy can I??? I try my best, but there's bound to be someone unhappy... And I told shen xian... n he said his sentiments exactly... Well... so just do ur best, even if everyone doesn't appreciate, God sees... He really does

A thought just came to my mind...

I LOVE GOD!!!!! He's the one who's been planting people in my life to help shape me and mould me... cuz he trusts in me... :) thank you God! :)

OK take good care guys... :)

No comments: